Elan Jwalaa Four Wick Candle (Brass)
This is a Intention candle filled with Green Tea Scented Soy Wax. An epitome of elegance and sensory pleasure, it offers a delightful and lasting addition to your home decor.
-> Intention Candles are a way to manifest your dream life into reality. When you light it, it illuminates your intentions, and when you meditate on it, it releases a message and sends your energy out into the universe. It amplifies the law of attraction.
-> We have infused our candle with a high vibrational Aventurine and Clear quartz clusters and points with a sprinkling of Amethyst. Aventurine is known to be a stone of prosperity, diffusing negative emotions, promoting compassion and encouraging perseverance. Clear Quartz enhances mental clarity and creates more focus.. Amethyst is a stone of peace. Some believe amethyst's calming presence produces soothing dreams. Fire represents will, so this candle is perfect for setting goals and working towards realizing them.
-> This candle holder is inspired by the landscape that surrounds the majestic Amber Palace of Jaipur, India. Nestled amongst the rugged Aravali hills, lie the fiery desert rocks blazing under the strong Rajasthani sun like the molten brass body of the candle. These candle holders make a striking centerpiece on any table, crafted with precision from high-quality brass.
-> Elevate your ambiance with this masterpiece of both fragrance and design. Makes for an unforgettable gift, complete with a gorgeous Pink Gift Box. Please note: Each candle is unique, an artistic expression! The crystals, its colors and placements, may vary in each piece. Each candle holder is also handmade and thus unique.
|Material||Material: Brass, Parafin Wax|
|Measurement in cm||17*17*17|
|Measurement in inch||6.7*6.7*6.7|
|Care Instructions||"Wipe Gently With A Clean Cloth. Baby Oil Will Help Your Crystals Retain Their Lustre & A Monthly Sun Bath Will Cleanse Their Energy. Do not leave a lit candle unattended. When the candle is lit, please ensure the crystals do not come to close to the burning flame. "|
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. We allow return or exchange of products if there is a manufacturing defect or a damage in transit. Our products are handmade and some variations are part of the handmade process.
2. All product dimensions and materials are mentioned on each product. We do not entertain exchanges for size-related issues.
3. Please email email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
If there is a genuine defect in the product, we'd be happy to exchange your product with a replacement or a different product of the same value or refund your order amount within 7-10 working days after the product received by us.
Please make sure the products are unused and securely cushioned in their original packaging. Kindly note, if the products reach us in a damaged state, full refund will not be provided.
4. Given the handmade nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
5. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
6. Made to Order products cannot be returned or exchanged.
7. Products bought during a Sale or with a discount coupon cannot be returned or exchanged.
Our goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest way possible. That's why please let us know within 24 hours in case you change your mind, so that we can stop the order and refund your amount. Any cancellations after dispatch will not be possible. Kindly Note for the Furniture Category : Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 50% of the order value as a restocking fee as these are Made To Order. Any cancellations after dispatch will not be possible. Please call us on +91 9810962611 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.