The Kesar Bowl (Medium - Antique Black)
The organic contours of these bowls are inspired by the rugged Aravali Hills that surround the majestic Amber Palace of Jaipur, India. The formal Mohan Bari garden that floated on the Mouta Lake on its foothills, was covered in a blanket of Saffron flowers imported especially from the valleys of Kashmir. The flowers enveloped the palace in the sweet smell of paradise, an image we wish to arouse as you share a meal with your loved ones.
- Each piece is handmade and unique. The texture celebrates the natural beauty of galvanised steel.
- 100% Food Safe. Not recommended for use with Acidic Foods.
|Material||Mild Steel, Brass|
|Care||Hand Wash. Store dry.|
GENUINE PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION:
All genuine Living With ELAN products will have our signature pink tapes on the carton, our LOGO PRINTED directly on the product, and ELAN tags within.
|Material||Mild Steel, Brass|
|Measurement in cm||13*13*6.|
|Measurement in inch||5*5*2.5|
|Care Instructions||Hand Wash. Store dry.|
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. We allow return or exchange of products if there is a manufacturing defect or a damage in transit. Our products are handmade and some variations are part of the handmade process.
2. All product dimensions and materials are mentioned on each product. We do not entertain exchanges for size-related issues.
3. Please email email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
If there is a genuine defect in the product, we'd be happy to exchange your product with a replacement or a different product of the same value or refund your order amount within 7-10 working days after the product received by us.
Please make sure the products are unused and securely cushioned in their original packaging. Kindly note, if the products reach us in a damaged state, full refund will not be provided.
4. Given the handmade nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
5. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
6. Made to Order products cannot be returned or exchanged.
7. Products bought during a Sale or with a discount coupon cannot be returned or exchanged.
Our goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest way possible. That's why please let us know within 24 hours in case you change your mind, so that we can stop the order and refund your amount. Any cancellations after dispatch will not be possible. Kindly Note for the Furniture Category : Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 50% of the order value as a restocking fee as these are Made To Order. Any cancellations after dispatch will not be possible. Please call us on +91 9810962611 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.